Microfinance Unit, World Vision Vietnam is recruiting 01 position of Branch Manager to manage operations of Phu Cu and Tien Lu Districts, working at Tien Lu District, Hung Yen Province.
Manage microfinance activities in Phu Cu and Tien Lu Districts, ensure to achieve the plan of the Microfinance Unit toward long-term sustainability.
- Create strategic operation and annual budget plan for the branch to ensure viable and consistent with the direction of the Microfinance Unit.
- Implement the plan laid out according to monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure on policy compliance and loan quality.
- Monitor and evaluate activities at the branch including loans, capital recovery, operating quality, unpaid debts, etc. to ensure policy compliance and risk mitigation.
- Ensure completion of full, timely and accurate branch reports.
- Manage quality of staff including training and capacity building for staff, especially of branch credit officers.
- Build partner relationship at district, commune and village level.
- Bachelor/ college degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Banking, or Business Administration.
- At least 01 year experience of management, related to human resources or finance would be preferred.
- Ability to create plan, organize work and leadership.
- Have public communication skills, marketing skills, training and consulting skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet)
- Ability to travel frequently in projected area (60-70%)
- English skills would be preferred.
- Commitment to comply with the code of conduct, core values of World Vision in work and in life, “devoted to helping the poor, especially children, and have learning spirit”
Application documents include:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (with photo);
- Health Certificate;
- Photo of ID card and related certificates;
- WVV’s standard application form.
Please see more details in attached files below:
Application document package sent to:Tran Thi Lan Huong Human and Culture Unit. World Vision, 4th floor, HEAC Building, 14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi Tel: 04.39439920 (line: 123) Or email: email@example.com Web: www.wvi.org/vietnam
Deadline: 14 July 2014