Position title: Communication Officer (CO)
Reporting to: Director
Contract: 12 months contract with potential for extension.
Base in: Hanoi with travel to other areas when required
Taking 12 vacation days, 12 sick days per year and public holidays
The Event, communication & membership management officer is responsible for assisting the Managing Director to carry out all projects in Vietnam based on operational plan, business plan, and grant support. He/She will be more focused on some key activities including event coordination, internal/external communication and membership management.
|I. Event coordination|
|1. Prepare events’ proposal/plan according to annual business plan. Events include network and partner meetings, seminars, workshops, and conferences etc. that usually happen monthly.
2. Prepare events’ documents, including invitation letters, public announcement, learning materials, relevant policy papers etc.
3. Monitoring members’ participation, responses, and feedback.
4. Provide events’ reports and documentation.
5. Propose and monitor follow up activities post events.
|1. Manage and maintain Facebook, website, YouTube, members’ email list of the MFWG daily.
2. Develop idea and content for video clip, marketing articles, and documents for promoting the projects’ activities and advocacy activities.
3. Collect related information of the members and financial inclusion to develop quarterly newsletters and financial inclusion notes, members’ information update by quarterly.
|III. Membership Management|
|1. Maintain communication with existing members and report by daily and monthly.
2. Update member information and sharing.
3. Develop and update new member.
4. Membership fee collect and update monthly.
5. Conduct member need assessment annually.
6. Follow up in activities to acquire new members.
|Education||University degree in marketing, public administration, business, finance, economics or another related field.|
|Experience||Experience in project assistance or related (preferred)|
|Skills||– Fluency in English (both oral and written)
– Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
– Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
– Result-oriented mindset
– Willingness to learn and excel